Thursday, March 17, 2005


We went to Southern Pines, NC yesterday for Joshua's back exam procedure (he's doing great, btw) and i FINALLY found a decent knitting shop. Scratch that, not just decent, it was exceptional. Bella Filati was so well organized and lovely! everything looked so fresh and clean and all the displays and the yarns were absolutely lovely. it made me feel like I was "home." I know, I'm a dork. It was awesome. So, here's my contraband. Joshua doesn't even want to know what I spent, but I feel like I deserved a little something after all that I've gone through this year. so I splurged on yarn and needles. It is, after all, cheaper than therapy! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

allison said...

Hello!
This is Sarah from Bella Filati. I'm so glad you were happy with your purchase from us. Even if it took us a while to find something we had enough of! Be sure to stop by and visit on your next trip through Southern Pines.