Sunday, March 06, 2005


Here's Josiah with his new eye and his new glasses. It was oscar night and we were eating chocolate ice cream or something of that sort. Doesn't he look happy? Gotta love it. Oh, can you believe my hair's not long enough to donate yet? the SHORTEST piece has to be 10 inches. Almost there. There are times when I just want to get rid of it and be done with it, but I made that commitment to donate it...and then I'll pick up some magazine with the story of someone who received a wig from Locks of Love during their bout with cancer and I'll start crying (you know me). Hopefully it won't be much longer. Hey, wasn't that a pun or something? I am so witty. RIGHT. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks amuzed! I love you, Josiah. Read this loud! Can you?

Grandpa,