Friday, March 11, 2005


We had just arrived home from "school." Josiah's started to go to daycare on Ft. Bragg. I had originally turned down the free EDIS (it's like early intervention for military) daycare spot, but dh and Jo's PT (physical Therapist) thought it was a good idea for him. He's already been there twice and as far as I can tell, he loves going to "school" and playing with friends. There's one kid there that makes me SO nervous though! The first day I was there to observe, he was throwing blocks at some other kids head and then I saw him punching someone else. I almost grabbed Josiah and went running for the exit! but his PT assured me taht she would be there for a bit and that he would be fine. my goodness. Well, having the Smush in daycare does mean more time to knit and stamp (and clean, and run errands...fun, fun, fun). I just hope that kid doesn't hurt my baby, or we're going to have to throw down. right... Posted by Hello

5 comments:

StarKnits said...

it's so hard to let go of our precious little gifts from God! he's such a cutie too! which makes it harder! LOL i'm sure he loves playing at school! i didn't know anything was wrong with his eye! what happened? btw the new one looks great!
ttyl
happy knitting!

Anonymous said...

josiah is so cute w/ his glasses and new eye!:) how we miss you and katie misses her future husband!!! wink...wink!!! it was nice to get an update from you. i've started working again and katie's been in daycare although she's the silent troublemaker of the group. working has been quite the adjustment, but it's all working out well. church in itself has been very demanding, since pastor park has decided to branch out and plant his own church. for now, kris and i have decided to stay at madison to help with transition. i miss you and hope that things are going well...
god bless...tina

Anonymous said...

what an awesome name for such a cute boy!!!!
omg. little boys with glasses are the cutest.

he looks adorable in the bright yellow sweater. we all need color in our lives. even little boys.

Anonymous said...

Grace,

I had put this pic as my screen saver.
He is so cute and lovely with eye glasses.
Hope to see him sometime soon...

Big hug and kissess...

granma

Anonymous said...

I am happy (!) to hear that Josiah could throw a brick, but I am happier that no one was hurt. He will be a warrior for God. Don't get me wrong. I am not a belligerent person.


Granpa,