Monday, December 05, 2005

*Christmas update* my list for gifts keeps expanding. at this rate, i'll be needing to buy my own sheep. lots and lots to do and so little time to do it in!

my shipment from knitpicks was shipped today. such a great deal! i hope the yarns live up to the hype. i'm going to make some yummy sweaters and socks for my fam and friends (and ME!). free shipping and everything. so much better than shopping at ac moore or joanne's, which is all that we've got in fayetteville. :-( *sigh* i never knew i had it so good before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grace,

I've been meaning for like ever to comment on your blog. I see links to me from your blog on my stats report, and I always come back to see what's happening with you.

Let me introduce myself...I'm Susie...but I'll bet you knew that. Did you know that my daughter is a Christian AF wife, stationed in Okinawa, hubby deploying to Afghanistan right after the first of the new year? I'll bet she'd like to link up with you...you've got some serious experience and counsel that she can probably use.

Drop me a line...we can chat! Good luck getting all the Christmas knitting done. I think I've given up. They'll get there when they get there :::le sigh:::

Blessings,
Susie